[ S H O E • S W A P ] Fluorescent and Bold
For this weeks #SQshoeSwap I went auuuu'nat-ur-al, ladies!! (With my outfit, I mean.) With two awesome pairs of shoes, I headed to Santa Monica, California, inside the rustic yet modern food court of the Santa Monica Place mall, and felt so feminine.
THE HEELS :: Melissa+ Karl Lagerfeld 'Ultragirl' Platform Pump
Designed in collaboration with fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld, this peep-toe platform pump is the most playful pair of heels I've worn all Summer! They add some flirt to any outfit and this bright fluorescent color is everything! The details:
- 3" heel; 1" platform (comparable to 2" heel, super comfy!)
- Adjustable strap with push-stud closure.
- PVC upper, lining and sole. (basically like plastic but it's actually comfortable!)
- By Melissa + Karl Lagerfeld; made in Brazil.
The biggest question I get asked about these is, "are those comfortable?!" And the answer is YES! Very! They are nothing like the cheap plastic you find at low-end heel shops, and they shape to your foot really well.
Scroll down for the kicks!
THE KICKS :: Palladium Blanc Hi
There's nothing I love more than white shoes, be it heels or kicks, and these Palladium boots played so well in contrasting my outfit and my Summer tan. Plus, a great transition into Fall, these boots are extremely great quality for a great price. Details:
- One piece molded rubber outsole.
- Hugging heel cup and thick die-cut EVA create a comfortable stepping ground.
- 100% premium cotton canvas.