Nike NWM 2013 Dunk Sky Hi x Casadei + Prabal Gurung Heels
I am so obsessed with these collabo red heels by Casadei and Prabal Gurung. LOOK at the detail! Or, let me happily point it out:
- The shade of sweet red
- The straps at different angles and different styles
- The mesh pointed toe! (You can't see in the photo but it's quite easy to see your toes, and it looks gorgeous!)
- The thin wedge heel with an electric pattern, EKG-like pattern.
- The back zip closure with dangling silver accent.
- The point the top hits the ankle with the straps in a V-shape feels more slim and sexy.
- I can't get enough!
As you know I'm not really about spending a ton of money on shoes, but I got these on supreme sale for $180!! Birthday gift to myself. Just goes to show, ain't nothin wrong with stalking your fave shoes online!! Woohoo!!! I And if you want to turn heads, eh-hem. Something like this is where it's at! Some other great red heels I found:
I switched into some really fun Nike NWM 2013 Dunk Sky Hi's for my daily grind a the office and running errands. An all over mint shine to coordinate with the marathon's sponsor, Tiffany's. (Check out the 2012 version here.) They're super comfortable and shine in the sunlight, I'm a big fan.
I literally switched into my red heels for a date I had in the evening, straight from work. Check out how I styled the shoe swap in the pics below :)
Photos by Alissa Krumlauf